Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Week 15 - Clear

Okay everything in this short week was very clear. This has been one of the clearest weeks. (And for me enjoyable that it had nothing to do with memory or storage!) I would have to say that the interviews were more interesting than what I expected. To get a little insight to each persons career was nice. So many times we don't have an understanding of all the things that occur in the IT department and that some people don't work directly with the IT department. It was interesting to see how they all felt that certification was not as necessary and knowledge but that it was good to have for more of backup reference. I also enjoyed how different they were or at least how some of them fell into their careers. Since this is our last blog I also wanted to say that I was pleasantly surprised with this course. In the beginning I was like why do we take this and WHY do I have to take this. I thought that the software knowledge I had was sufficient and why did I need to know more. I have learned more than I thought and many of the topics were quite interesting. I have to admit that I found having to keep up while working 50 hours a week and also taking 12 credits very daunting. If asked I will always tell future students to keep up from the beginning. Thanks for making this course interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment