Sunday, March 28, 2010

Week 11 - Clear


This week the concept was clear to me. As our notes state database is an organized collection of related information. The way information is organized is something that I enjoyed. I am all about organization and making my life easier. My previous workplace actually used an Access based program to maintain all information on loans and properties. As the company grew and they bought into more commercial mortgage backed securities the need for this program became greater. It permitted all departments to see the same information on a loan or a deal. It also allowed for information to be uploaded and all departments would have access instantly. Right now I say I am clear but as I work on the project I am sure that things are going to get muddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment