Sunday, April 4, 2010

Extra Credit - VoIP

http://C:\Documents and Settings\Jessica\Desktop\2010-04-04_2011.swf

This was my first time using Skype. I found it very interesting. I think that I will go out and by a webcam this week so that I can get more benefits out of it. The friend that I was having the conversation with as been hounding me for years to do this for my long distance calls. My parents retired in Panama City, Panama and our international calling has been quite high at times. My father and I will be the ones using it the most. He and I use instant messaging every day to chat even for five minutes. My mother on the other hand might now like it. I think she might if she gets to see me. I talk to my mother everyday via telephone. Here in Miami there are alot of phone cards to Central and South America which make it very cheap to stay in touch. I think that I needed to take the headphones off since I just noticed that you can only hear my side of the conversation although you can tell I was on a call. Also I am not able to upload the recording since its in shockwave format. I will try to upload to e-learning site.

No comments:

Post a Comment